Activities & Exhibitions
Click on the tabs under this heading to find out more about what's happening at Hobsons Bay Arts Society.
Please note for activities held at the Louis Joel Centre the following Covid Safe Plan rules apply:
- Everyone must enter through the front door
- Everyone must sign in using the QR code (paper sign-in is available for those unable to use QR codes)
- 22 is our single room limit (a ratio of one person per 2sqm social distancing)
- If social distancing can't be maintained then masks must be worn.
- Masks must be carried even if not used
- No more than 1 person is allowed in the kitchen at any time
- No congregating is allowed in the foyer or other public areas
- Tutors will be required to wipe down high touch surfaces in the room with sanitiser.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in rooms and around the building.